Monday, April 12, 2010

Ahhhh vacation....





Well its been a couple of days that the baby & I are back from vacationing in Florida visiting my parents. The first week of weather was aweful. The second week was wonderful. Xavier & I hung out at the pool, and my parents took us on all sorts of little adventures. Of course his grandparents spoiled him silly. So now we are home & I am ready to get back to work on some new adventures in photography. I will be having some of my photos on the walls of Bean & Leaf Cafe in Rochester! Also in Rochester I will be taking photos at the Green Baby store. To help celebrate Earth day we will be doing some type of promo. Don't have all the details yet... but I will keep you posted!!
In the meantime Xavier & I will be thinking about our sunny days in Florida & hoping Michigan's sun will stay out for awhile!!