Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A contest for the soon to be!!


This summer I have been so busy. Its been a great wedding season for me. I enjoyed photographing all the happy couples celebrating their love with marriage. I am now photographing seniors & families enjoying the last bit that summer has to offer.
But the one event that has been really exciting, is the preparation for our new baby boy. So with that I would like to offer a fun way for you to be a part of the celebration!! I am going to offer a free family photo shoot a $130.00 value given out & to be used in November '09 to the winner who comes closest to guessing what TIME he is born. All you have to do is go to my website & go to my contact section put in your personal info & your guess. One guess per family, please. I will be taking guesses until he is born (due date is Sept. 21). But as we all know it could happen anytime before that!!) Pass the word!!!