Sunday, May 25, 2008

A day in the life....


A day in the life of Rebecca Gutierrez....
Some days its just go go go.... I shouldn't be complaining though. I am not even a MOM & I know their days are much tougher.
But as a regular ol photographer I thought I would fill you in on my Saturday May 24. Started my day with an 10:30 apt. photographing David & Linda's Wedding. A small day wedding that was very lovely. Located in Twin Lakes Golf Club. Very scenic... ( you will have to wait for the pictures) Came home & worked on my garden. What I really wanted to do was take a nap. But with this great Michigan weather I felt I had to take advantage of it. Then it was off to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival if you have never been I strongly suggest going. It will last the entire Memorial weekend. The music is awesome & the crowd speaks for itself. It is such a festive affair. Plus its so great to see Detroit filled with so many young people having a good time. On our way home at 1:30 we got the official meal of White Castle burgers. At sat in front of the TV to enjoy them. I think I was out a 1/2 hr afterwards!! But the weekend continues.... Whooo Hoooo!!!