Monday, February 4, 2008

Let me back up..

Ok, still learning how to post blogs and such. I had written some other stuff but I must not have saved it properly. SIGH!! So please bear with me! Its also a little hard to be informational with out boring anybody.

Let me mention a couple of things from last week. On Tuesday I shot the very sexy Miss D. This was exclusively for ads to be used by Stacey Pullen. He is a world-renowned techno/house dj. This was a fun shoot. Lots of color & Miss D was game for anything.

On Thursday I attended a meeting for the ZONTA members. These lovely ladies are cordinating the GLASS SLIPPER Ball. Being held at the Renaissance Center in Detroit on Febuary 16, 2008. SYLVIA RECTOR: WORD OF MOUTH: Glass Slipper Ball will feature smashing lineup of local chefs* I will be volunteering my photography skills for this special event. For additonal information please contact www.Zontasouthfiel.org